Would you like to manifest more money, a new home, your ideal career? Have you tried to apply the Law of Attraction without success?
[Check out the self-guided video course for this topic at http://www.dianewing.com/courses/using-energy-to-manifest/ !]
So what's blocking your ability to manifest your desires? Today we're going to talk about how to clear the blocks that prevent you from manifesting what you want in your life.
How do I know it works? Throughout my life, the things that I've focused on have manifested. When I see the outcome clearly, the desired result transpires. I don't dictate how it happens, I just determine the what and have no doubt that it will happen. With every fiber of my being, my desire is aligned with the vision, which is aligned with divine energy. I know that it's already happened. I become excited knowing it is waiting to transpire. My feeling is associated with the outcome. So how can you make this work for you?
So many people have tried the methods talked about in "The Secret," created vision boards, said daily affirmations, and thought about what they want in attempts to manifest their desires - with no result. All of that time wasted, hoping that the desired result will happen soon. You've probably heard that if you follow your passion, the money will come. Yet it still hasn't. Let's take a look at the barriers to manifesting and how to overcome them.
1. Doubt, fear, and worry - these block the flow of energy; when you know who you are and what you are here to do, the fear goes away. Stop the negative self talk and the negative things about yourself that you tell others - I'm in so much debt, I have no energy, My life is a mess. What you say is what you pull into your life.
2. The "How" - don't worry about the how and when, just know what you want and why. The why, for example, could be that you want a better place to live, this is what you need the money for. So rather than focusing on the money, focus on a new place to live. Say, "Infinite Spirit open the way for my right residence," and let the Universe figure out the best way to make it happen.
3. We are not separate. We are connected to everything and everyone. We create using the power of 2 - you and the divine energy - we co-create with the universe in accordance with our life purpose.
4. We don't create with our minds, by thinking about what we want. Doubt is created when the more you think about something the more it evades you. Use a thought to seed what you want and then let go of your attachment to it. That means that you trust the universe and are okay with whatever happens.
5. The Law of Attraction is not meant for manifesting. It is for attracting like energies rather than manifesting your desires. An example of this is when you believe that you lack money, lack is what you will attract. This is called poverty consciousness.
6. We can't tell the Universe what to do and how to do it; we can't tell energy what to do. Tap into Divine will and ask for that which is in your highest good to transpire. Ask to be shown the way. Think about a time when you didn't follow your intuition and things didn't work out for the best. Now think about a time when you did follow your intuition; I'll bet everything went smoothly. Your intuition is the universe speaking through your higher self into the conscious mind.
7. Affirmations that are not aligned with your energy will not work. They are used to speak to your subconscious mind, which is where we manifest - not in the conscious mind.
Affirmations need to be formulated in trust and knowing that it is waiting to transpire. Use the following guidelines to create powerful affirmations that point to the outcome you desire.
Let's begin by considering the following statement: "I will pay off my debt, so that I no longer have to worry and struggle."
INSTEAD TRY: "I am living in financial abundance; all my needs are met."
Feel the difference?
a. Use the present tense. State your affirmation in the present tense, formulating the statement in a way that says the desired condition is already true.
b. Focus on what you want...not what you don't want. The first sentence below focuses on debt, the exact thing you do not want. The modified sentence puts the focus directly on what you do want, financial abundance.
c. Keep it simple. Use brief, pointed statements that get to the heart of what you're asking for.
d. Include your vision and how it makes you feel. Include how you see yourself living or being when your desire manifests. We could say something like, "I am joyously entertaining my friends in my dream home.
When you hit upon the affirmation that leads to manifestation, you'll feel as though your heart chakra (energy center) has opened up and that it is indeed possible to have what you desire.
So, to overcome blocks, know who you are and why you are here, allow the universal energy to determine the how, let go of attachment, formulate an effective affirmation, and know that what you want is already here.
Sometimes this is difficult to do on your own, so I have special packages designed to help you formulate your goals and remove obstacles to achieving them, so you can get on your way to manifesting the life you want.
© Diane Wing, All rights reserved
There are times when help is needed to identify blocks to progress and move past them to live the life you've always wanted. Life Path coaching is a way to accomplish more in less time than treading the path alone.
Are you ready to transform? Contact Diane Wing at email@example.com to schedule a private transformational session and we'll get real clear really fast as to what steps you need to take to get you on the path to realizing your goals.